Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.426 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,500,757 (руб 37,449) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)