Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10792.990 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,811,631 (R$ 2,114) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (32 minutes ago)