Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9985.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,893,122 (R$ 1,692) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)