Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12306.971 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,200,992 (R$ 1,723) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)