Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,015,422 (€544) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)