Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 52102.523 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,844,997 (€515) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marseille costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)