Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 38081.404 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,770,666 (€598) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)