Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 678.258 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,841,090 (руб 29,253) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)