Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 577.327 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,312,734 (руб 16,131) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)