Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 544.021 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,410,069 (руб 20,974) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (28 minutes ago)