Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 355.097 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,154,897 (56,759 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)