Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 598.677 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,860,842 (руб 33,175) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)