Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 542.637 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,338,953 (руб 24,582) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)