Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49519.836 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,149,050 (€528) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)