Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36264.252 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,980,810 (€441) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)