Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.606 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,542,316 (5,319,186 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)