Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.617 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,835,267 (7,939,504 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)