Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3734.030 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,835,478 (6,116 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)