Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4799.557 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,263,945 (5,681 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)