Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.908 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,790,946 (₨30,668) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)