Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.924 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,198,667 (₨36,114) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)