Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1436.373 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,097,387 (10,511₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)