Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.613 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,716,151 (10,984,701 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (43 minutes ago)