Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 41548.264 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,108,971 (€364) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (29 minutes ago)