Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51609.478 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,638,257 (€342) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)