Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.831 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,715,274 (COL$1,497,403) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)