Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.263 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,899,018 (COL$1,145,214) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)