Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 49089.433 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 87% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,591,601 (€521) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)