Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,221,261 (€588) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (36 minutes ago)