Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 39765.744 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,844,706 (€700) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)