Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,228,343 (€407) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)