Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 52038.097 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,426,136 (€450) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)