Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 39902.437 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,126,947 (€605) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)