Cost of living comparison between Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 34563.687 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,290,664 (€327) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)