Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.817 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,390,344 (₨28,301) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)