Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,865,375 (€514) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)