Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,956,899 (8,111,269 ₫) in Viet Tri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)