Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.552 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,508,797 (10,635,119 ₫) in Viet Tri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)