Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.943 IRR / LAK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,322,699 (4,718,242 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)