Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 18519.891 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,276,111 (1,041 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)