Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2486.893 IRR / SCR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 125% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,964,956 (8,832 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)