Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.560 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,737,599 (170,410 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (37 minutes ago)