Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1715.970 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,230,484 (Mex$ 8,876) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)