Cost of living in Venlo, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 40432.439 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venlo (Netherlands) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,251,534 (€674) in Venlo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (44 minutes ago)