Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 20514.782 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,772,062 (1,013 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)