Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 23423.140 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,245,365 (779 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)