Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 675.248 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,988,615 (руб 26,640) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)