Cost of living comparison between Velikiy Novgorod, Russia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 507.349 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,752,375 (руб 21,193) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)