Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 560.186 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,320,116 (25,563 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)