Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 5431.331 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,719,314 (kr4,919) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)