Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4657.669 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,907,811 (kr3,201) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (42 minutes ago)