Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4627.817 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,465,177 (kr4,854) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)