Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4640.377 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,369,553 (kr4,821) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)