Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5206.665 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 96% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,582,477 (kr6,066) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)