Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4215.536 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,256,221 (6,466 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)