Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4803.128 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,732,604 (5,566 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)