Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2013. Exchange rate: 212.247 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,444,599 (77,479 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)