Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 241.699 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,897,559 (69,912 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (41 minutes ago)