Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4575.306 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,778,216 (6,071 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $300 (30 minutes ago)