Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3681.915 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,512,797 (5,028 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)