Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3603.318 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,678,228 (4,074 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)