Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 26433.382 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,797,039 (749 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)