Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17562.695 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,088,382 (688 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)