Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,751,566 ($424) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)