Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,512 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24188.835 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,865,694 (C$697) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)