Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.284 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,516,462 (CH$342,069) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (8 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)