Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.158 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,286,378 (CH$464,259) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (41 minutes ago)