Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40444.986 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,915,162 (€591) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)