Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.875 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,946,210 (COL$1,834,057) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)