Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.020 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,947,465 (COL$1,174,933) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)