Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36295.137 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,472,582 (€647) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)