Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 277.591 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,055,083 (32,620 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)