Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3183.354 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 177% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,437,470 (Bs 10,190) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)