Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,252,928 (Bs 24,737,754) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)