Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3252.193 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 173% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,628,670 (Bs 8,188) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)