Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,525,004 (€335) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)