Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 49149.378 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,119,871 (€450) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)