Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.158 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,229,075 (CH$228,428) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)