Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.850 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,905,365 (CH$381,137) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)