Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34109.483 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 147% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 36,275,767 (CHF 1,064) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)