Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 39896.881 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 106% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,108,368 (€730) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (40 minutes ago)