Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 103% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,740,121 (€690) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (33 minutes ago)