Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1608.579 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,059,046 (9,362₴) in Uzhhorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)