Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.179 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,478,196 (¥66,665) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)