Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.250 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,678,888 (¥88,268) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)