Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34206.992 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,007,717 (€497) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)